The main goal of the Association is to support and educate families in order to prevent the early leaving of the education system as well as to improve opportunities for employability and job qualifications of adult people.
ASSOCIATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF FAMILIES “NEW PROSPECTS” has been created to:
• support families who are in difficult situations as well as vulnerable families
• organise activities for parents with children within the framework of "Schools for families"
• help to prevent school failures
• enable the development of abilities and interests within families
• support families of children with special needs
- involve older people in social activities
• promote healthy lifestyles
• participate in international projects.
- professional development
- prevention of addictions
- promotion of healthy life style
- family and vocational counseling
- social assistance
- prevention of social exclusion
We are very interested in international projects!